Board of Regents Telephonic Meeting Notes
The Board of Regents, State of Iowa, will meet via telephone on Tuesday, February 11, at 12:30 p.m. The meeting will originate from the Board of Regents office, 11260 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale, Iowa. The Board will be asked to approve the selection of a consultant based on a recommendation by the Board’s Efficiency and Transformation Review Committee.
Live streaming of the audio portion of the meeting will be available at the Board of Regents web site, www.regents.iowa.gov.
Materials for the Board of Regents meeting are available for review on the Board of Regents website, www.regents.iowa.gov, and at the following locations:
- Board of Regents Office, 11260 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale, Iowa
- University of Iowa, 111 Jessup Hall, Iowa City, Iowa
- Iowa State University, 1750 Beardshear Hall, Ames, Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa, Seerley Hall, Room 18, Cedar Falls
- Iowa School for the Deaf, Administrative Assistant’s Office, Room 1232, Council Bluffs
- Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School, Old Main, Room 102, Vinton
The Board of Regents is a group of nine citizen volunteers who govern the state’s three public universities and two special K-12 schools – the Iowa School for the Deaf and the Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School – through policymaking, coordination, and oversight.
For More Information:
Contact: Robert Donley, Executive Director, 515-281-3934