Board of Regents Meeting Notice
The Board of Regents, State of Iowa, will meet via telephone on Friday, February 28, 2014, at 3:00 p.m. The call will originate from the Board of Regents office at 11260 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale, Iowa. The purpose of the meeting is to receive an explanation from President Sally Mason regarding her remarks on sexual assault, followed by a closed session of the Board.
Live streaming of the audio portion of the meeting (open sessions only) will be available at the Board of Regents web site, www.regents.iowa.gov.
Materials for the Board of Regents meeting are available for review on the Board of Regents website, www.regents.iowa.gov, and at the following locations:
- Board of Regents Office, 11260 Aurora Avenue, Urbandale, Iowa
- University of Iowa, 111 Jessup Hall, Iowa City,
- Iowa Iowa State University, 1750 Beardshear Hall, Ames, Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa, Seerley Hall, Room 18, Cedar Falls
- Iowa School for the Deaf, Administrative Assistant’s Office, Room 1232, Council Bluffs
- Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School, Old Main, Room 102, Vinton
The Board of Regents is a group of nine citizen volunteers who govern the state’s three public universities and two special K-12 schools – the Iowa School for the Deaf and the Iowa Braille and Sight Saving School – through policymaking, coordination, and oversight.
For More Information:
Contact: Robert Donley, Executive Director, 515-281-3934