Skip to main content
3.13 Faculty Activity Analysis
- A Faculty Activities Report shall be prepared for submission to the Board of Regents biennially in odd-numbered years.
- The report format will be developed by the Board Office and will focus on responses to the following questions:
- How are faculty responsibilities defined and how do expectations differ across the Regent universities?
- What are faculty responsibilities and what do those activities contribute to students, the universities, the state, and society at large?
- How do faculty members spend their work time?
- Who teaches the students?
- How do we know faculty are doing a good job?
- How do we know our universities are meeting the mission of academic excellence, productive research, and economic development?